WHAT THIS EXPERIENCE IS ABOUT
Witness World's Biggest Broadway
- Larger than life sets, fascinating screenplays
- Thousands of spectators from all walks of life. Young-Old, Men-Women, Sadhus-Businessmen
- Sitting spellbound - on the ground, in the trees, and atop the walls! Jubilant cheers, and Bhajans between the scenes
Explore Varanasi and all its flavours
- Heritage Walks, Classical Music, Kathak, Food tours, lunches in old Havelis, Boat tours on the Ganga, and more!
- A fascinating history that has led to a vibrant culture
- Some of the finest food
Once in a lifetime experience!
Saturday, Oct 5
2 pm - 5 pm - Food Walk
5 pm - 8 pm - Ramlila darshan - Ram-Ravana Yudha - the final showdown!
Sunday, Oct 6
5:30 am - 7:30 am - Sunrise boat tour
7:30 am - 10 am - City of Good Life Walk
10:30 am - 12:30 pm - Music + Kathak Performance and Appreciation 5 pm - 8 pm - Ramlila Darshan - Yuddha part 2, Post-war analysis!
Monday, Oct 7
8 am - 10 am - Skit based on Banarasi life, people, and language
10 am - 1 pm - Essential Varanasi Walk
1 pm - 3 pm - Traditional cuisine Lunch at Bhartendu Bhavan Haveli 5 pm - 7:30 pm - Sunset boat tour
Tuesday, Oct 8
7 am - 11 am - Sarnath tour
2 pm - 5 pm - Treasure hunt
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EVENT
PROFILE OF EVENT LEADERS
Aayush is fascinated by India's rich history and its vibrant social and cultural landscape. After graduating from IIT Bombay and IIM Ahmedabad, and working for 2 years at BCG, he decided to follow his passion and co-founded Roobaroo Walks. Being an avid traveler and a history enthusiast, he loves to bring alive places with an eclectic mix of anecdotes, facts, conjectures, and interactions with the locals.
Anupam - our Varanasi Storyteller. He is the man around town with a camera! Exploring the alleys of Varanasi from a photographer's perspective for 12 years, Anupam has a familiarity with his city that is hard to rival. At age 26, he had become a guest lecturer at the esteemed Banaras Hindu University. Every photograph for him is a story, and at Roobaroo, he’s been experimenting with more ways to share these stories!
PRICING AND INCLUSIONS
INR 28,000 per person
- Accommodation in a Heritage homestay, 3 nights
- Storytellers well versed with Varanasi's heritage
- Musicians, Theatre artists fee
- Conveyance during the tours - AC cabs for Sarnath and Ramlila, boats during the boat tours
- All entry charges
- Food charges during the lunch session, food walk, breakfast on 3 days
Deposit of INR 5,600 to confirm your slot. Balance by Sep 25, 2019.